– Since 2018, I am the directeur of the CNRS GdR COMPLEXE.
– I am PI of the ANR project CONFOCaL, aimed to explore the physics of complex fluids of light.
– Since October 2014, I am responsible for the organization of PhD seminars at Laboratoire Kastler Brossel.
– I am a member of the Laboratoire Kastler Brossel Council.
– Quantum dynamics of cold atoms in random potentials, Anderson localization
– Interplay between disorder and interaction phenomena
– Light scattering in disordered media
– Complex fluids of light
– Casimir physics in disordered environments
Postal address: Laboratoire Kastler Brossel – Case 74 – Université P. et M. Curie – 4, place Jussieu, F-75252 Paris Cedex 05, France
Phone: +33 1 44 27 44 00 – Fax : +33 1 44 27 38 45
E-mail : Nicolas.Cherroret at lkb.upmc.fr
Personal website : https://sites.google.com/site/nicolascherroret/